Introducing the World’s First Progressive Rake Race, exclusively at True Poker
If you’re hungry for more cash in your pocket—just for playing—you’re going to love The Beast. Tame the Beast, taste victory, because EVERYONE has a chance to get rewarded with hundreds of thousands in cash PLUS free tournament entries—TWICE A MONTH.
ONE BEAST. ONE HUGE JACKPOT. 2x A MONTH.
The Beast is revolutionary, completely changing how jackpots are awarded at True Poker. Instead of throwing the jackpot fee into one giant pot that rarely gets popped, The Beast creates one NEW jackpot that pops EVERY MONTH. That means more winners, more often.
As you play poker, you’ll rank on a leaderboard for both cash and tournament seats. Each month features two leaderboard competitions:
- From the 1st of the month to the 15th
- From the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
Want to be a part of it? Here’s how it works:
- Sit down at any Jackpot table. To find one, just look for tables marked with “JP”in brackets (Hold’em tables) or “Beast” in brackets (Omaha tables).
- Where 4 players are dealt into a pot and a jackpot fee is taken, you will earn points for every hand where you have contributed to the pot.
- Track your play within the Leaderboard in the poker client by clicking on the Rewards tab under “Points Race”.
- You can win hundreds of thousands in cold hard cash and tournament entries.
That’s it. And with tons of tables feeding The Beast, the jackpot grows every minute of every day. We’re talking six figure jackpots—twice month.
True Poker uses the contributed method of earning to calculate your points. This means that anyone who contributes to the pot will receive equal share of the points awarded for the hand, regardless of how much they contributed.
In order to earn points, every time you contribute to a raked pot at a Jackpot table, you’ll automatically receive points toward The Beast. The number of points handed out for each hand depends on the table stakes you’re playing:
A special Leaderboard Point multiplier is set for each stake the more you play – the more you win!
The points are awarded to the table and are divided evenly among every player who contributed to the pot. For example, let’s look at a 9-handed, $0.10/$0.25 ring game table, where everyone folds except for four players (A—small blind, B—big blind, C and D). Regardless of how the hand plays out, all four players who contributed to the rake will earn points. Since this is a $0.10/$0.25 table, a total of 6 points are awarded. We’ll then divide the 6 points by the 4 players. This means that each player gets 1.5 points towards the leaderboard.
Every Hold’em table marked “JP” in brackets or Omaha table marked “Beast” in brackets that has a minimum of 4 players dealt into the pot; a Jackpot Fee will be taken from the pot and fed to The Beast and/or the BadBeat.
On Stakes $0.10/$0.25 and higher the Jackpot Fee is $0.25 to feed The Beast, $0.18 is then contributed towards the Cash Race and $0.07 is contributed to the Tournament Race.
THE 2-WEEK CASH RACE:
The points you earn get tallied as you play and earn you a spot on The Beast. The more points you collect, the higher you’ll climb up our leaderboard. At the end of qualifying period, we reward hundreds of poker players just like you with—potentially—hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Each month includes two separate 2-week races. The first race runs from the first of the month through the 15th of the month. The second race runs from the 16th through to the last day of the month.
The payout structure for the cash race is calculated based on the size of the prize pool, when the prize pool grows so do the number of places that are paid.
Example: If the prize pool is $50,000.00 there will be 200 places paid, when the prize pool grows to $90,000.00 the number of places paid will also grow to 360 places paid.
The top 20 places are calculated from first place paying out 13% of the total prize pool or $20,000 whichever is lower. The remaining places are paid out based on a sliding scale algorithm and ever dollar added to the prize pool is spread through every place that is paid.
We want as many players to capitalize on The Beast, so we’ve capped the first place prize at $20,000. That’s a huge chunk of change for first place, and that means as the prize pool grows, even more money gets distributed down the leaderboard.
So not only does the number of players winning money get larger as the pool grows the amount that everyone earns grows’ as well.
EXAMPLE: The amount paid out for 1st place based on the amount of the prize pool.
|Prize Pool||1st Place Pays|
THE 2-WEEK TOURNAMENT RACE
The Beast is all about rewarding more killer poker players with more stuff. While you love to grind online, we also know you love insane land-based tourneys, too. That’s why each 2-week competition also includes a separate component that awards seats in satellite tournaments for major land-based, like the Punta Cana Poker Classic and the Latin Series Of Poker, or for big Guaranteed Tournaments. As the prize pool gets bigger, we will be able to hand out more and more seats to more and more players. It’s that simple.
Players receive one tournament entry based on the amount in the prize pool and their placing in the overall leaderboard during the qualifying period. They will be then automatically registered in the specified Satellite tournament, at the end of each 2-week race. Check the Rewards tab (Points Race section), for complete details.
Checking Your Progress
You can view your progress rankings through the True Poker software. From the poker client, click on Leaderboard in the lobby. There you can see your current place on the leaderboard, the amount of points you’ve earned and if you are winning a tournament entry. You’ll also get all the details about the tournament such as tournament start date and guaranteed prize pool.
The rankings are updated frequently, so be sure to check back often.
Remember, the more you play the more you win because the more people play, the higher the jackpot grows!
Participating in The Beast
Once you play at one of The Beast qualifying tables, you’ll automatically be ranked on our leaderboard. To find one, just look for tables marked with “JP” in brackets (Hold’em tables) or “Beast” in brackets (Omaha tables).
To learn more about The Beast check out our FAQ section.
Terms and Conditions
- The qualifying period for the first Beast competition of the month runs from the first day of each calendar month at 00:00 ET to the 15th day of the same calendar month at 23:59 ET.
- The qualifying period for the second Beast competition of the month runs from the 16th day of each calendar month at 00:00 ET to the last day of the same calendar month at 23:59 ET.
- Every player who ranks on The Beast leaderboard automatically competes for BOTH the cash prize and the tournament prize.
- Only Hold’em marked with “JP” in brackets and Omaha tables marked with “Beast” in brackets qualify for The Beast.
- Jackpot contributions are only made when a minimum of 4 players are dealt into a pot.
- All jackpot contributions have a 10% fee.
- The tournament for the first Beast competition winners will be held on the 4th Sunday of the month. The tournament for the second Beast competition winners will be held on the 2nd Sunday of the following month.
- Players are responsible to play in the assigned online tournament won through the Tournament Race competition. Players that don’t play the tournament will be deemed to be “no shows” and will forfeit their tournament entry prize.
- 25% of the overall jackpot will be taken to the reseed of the next competition’s jackpot.
- Tournament entries won in The Beast are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and hold no cash value.
- The Beast Points are updated in real time.
- No points will be awarded for participation in tournaments or Sit n Go’s.
- Payouts for the first monthly Beast competition will be credited to winners’ accounts on the 20th of the month. Payouts for the second monthly Beast competition will be credited to winners’ accounts on the 5th of the following month.
- Cheating or team-play is strictly prohibited
- Any player that cashes in the Beast, and/or is deemed to potentially be involved in cheating/team-play must be able to prove that they are only a single player. The burden of proof to prove that they won the Beast in a fair manner, will fall solely upon the player. Players must participate in a Beast Live (either live or private, but viewable by the House) in the following month AND must be able to replicate the same conditions, on their own, in which they achieved their status in the previous month. Until a player proves themselves beyond a reasonable doubt, that they are not cheating, players will not receive their winnings from the previous month.
- If a player is found to be cheating/involved in team-play, they will be dealt with in the strictest manner possible, including forfeiture of their Beast Winnings and compensation to other players within the Beast.
- If you suspect a player or team play, collusion or any other form of cheating, please send an email to security@ truepoker.eu.
- True Poker reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
- General rules and conditions apply.
- All management decisions are final.