Get up to a $500 bonus from July 14th to July 24th
Looking for a bankroll boost? We’ve got you covered! We’re going to pump up your next deposit!
Here’s how it works:
Make a deposit of $25 or more using bonus code VENOM between July 14th to July 24th and get 50% up to $500 bonus. The more you deposit the bigger the bonus!
Just enter the bonus code when making a deposit and you’re good to go! With every hand you play you work towards putting that extra free cash into your account!
Big prize pool poker is back in the USA! Come be a part of it and reload your account today to make your big score!
Releasing your bonus:
For every 120 Award Points you rack up by playing poker at the tables, we’ll be able to redeem $5 of your bonus into your real money cash balance. Any play at Jackpot Poker tables do not count toward bonus release.
Click here to find out how Award Points work.
Our Bonus System makes tracking and redeeming your bonuses amazingly easy, click here to find all the details of it.
Terms and conditions
1. Only one reload bonus per player/computer
2. This bonus applies to True Poker Real Money Play.
3. The bonus is active from July 14th, 2019 at 00:00 ET to July 24th, 2019 at 23:59 ET.
4. Reload Bonus will be paid out in increments of $5 for every 120 Award Points Earned.
5. Players will have 30 days to release the bonus before it expires.
6. Bonus code VENOM MUST be entered in the Promo Code Section (Cashier) at time of deposit in order to qualify for the bonus.
7. Award Points previously earned do not count towards the bonus requirement.
8. Any play at Jackpot Poker tables do not count toward bonus release.
9. The portion of the rake or tourney fees used to feed either ‘The Beast’ or ‘Sit & Crush’ weekly points races do not accumulate Award Points towards releasing your bonus.
10. Bonus is open to all True Poker customers.
11. True Poker reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any bonus or other promotion at any time and without prior notice.
12. True Poker reserves all rights and all decisions of management shall be final and conclusive.