Sit and Crush
Why should cash game players have all the fun?
We are pleased to announce the world’s first weekly progressive Sit & Go race! At absolutely no extra cost, players can earn thousands of dollars in cash PLUS free tournament entries just by playing Sit & Go, On Demand tournaments, JackpotPoker Games and Freezeout tourneys.
Sit & Go, On Demand tournaments, JackpotPoker and Freezeout players deserve to get in on the action. That’s why True Poker is digging deep into its pockets and redistributing a part of all Sit & Go fees back to our players.
Sit & Crush Weekly Highlights
- You’ve got a new chance to race to the top every week for cash prizes and tourney seats.
- Each weekly race runs from Saturday at 00:00 until the following Friday at 23:59.
- Get paid your cash prize by end-of-day every Monday.
- You will be awarded a $50+5.01 value ticket following the cash prize payout.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for any of our “Sit & Go”, “On Demand”, “JackpotPoker” and “Freezeout” tournaments.
- Earn points just by playing Sit & Go’s, On Demand, Freezeout tournaments or JackpotPoker Games. It makes no difference if you win or lose the tournament. No matter what, you’ll automatically be ranked on our leaderboard.
- Check your progress by clicking on the “Sit & Crush” logo in the poker client lobby and see your rank on the leaderboard, points and other important information.
- Win thousands in cold, hard cash and tournament entries.
Players can earn points toward their weekly leaderboard totals simply by playing in any Sit & Go tournament*, On Demand tournaments or JackpotPoker game. The more you play, the more points you earn, and the higher you’ll rank on the Sit & Go leaderboard.
The players who rank highest at the end of each weekly race will win thousands of dollars PLUS tournament entries and will be paid according to their overall finish.
Each weekly competition runs from Saturday at 00:00 to the following Friday at 23:59 EST.
Here’s the best part: the cash leaderboard gets fuelled at absolutely no extra cost to the player. Each time a player sits down at a Sit & Go, he pays his normal fee — that’s all.
For example, a 9 handed $10+1 Sit & Go (the $1 would be the fee), we will take $0.25 out of the normal tournament fee and put it into the Sit & Crush jackpot. In this case of a 9 handed Sit & Go, $2.25 will go towards the race ($0.25 x 9 = $2.25), 70% is then contributed towards the Cash Race and 30% is contributed to the Tournament Race.
In the previous example $1.575 would go to the Cash Race and $0.675 to the tournament race. On JackpotPoker Games, if player participates in a $40 Jackpot Poker game, the fee is $2.40 and then $0.60 will be contributed to Sit & Crush to the Sit & Crush rake race. Each player gets 3 points towards the Sit & Crush leaderboard.
The chart below explains how much of each tournament fee is used to feed the Sit & Crush Jackpot and how points you will receive for each individual tournament towards the leaderboard
|Tournament Fee||Amount to feed Sit & Crush||Points Awarded on Sit & Go’s||Points Awarded for On Demand and Freezeout Tourneys|
There is no end to how big the jackpots can grow! The more players play, the higher the prizes climb and the more spots that get paid. Every Sit & Go on the site is fuelling this race!*
Every time you buy in and play a Sit & Go, On Demand, Freezeout tournament or JackpotPoker Games, you’ll automatically receive points towards the Sit & Crush leaderboard. Players will always receive 5 points towards the leaderboard per $1 in the jackpot. For example, if you play a $50 + $5 Sit & Go, it will feed $1.25 to the jackpot and award 6.25 points to the player. In case of a $10 + $1 Sit & Go, $0.25 will be sent to the jackpot and the player will receive 1.25 points.
Keep in mind that this promotion comes at NO extra cost to the player, as True Poker will feed the jackpot directly from the house tournament fee.
Get Double The Points Via On Demand Tournaments
True Poker recently added On Demand Tournaments. Like a Sit & Go, these tournaments start when the required amount of players register. Unlike their counterparts, however, other players can still join On Demands during a period of late registration, at which point the event becomes a multi-table tournament.
We are offering twice the amount of points to customers that play On Demand Tournaments.
THE CASH & TOURNAMENT ENTRIES RACE:
By participating in these Sit & Go, On Demand events Jackpot Poker and Freezeout tourneys, you’ll compete on the leaderboard for both cash and tournament seats prizes.
Remember, this comes at zero additional cost to you. True Poker is feeding the jackpot directly from house tournament fees.
As the prize pool grows, True Poker is able to hand out an increased number of seats to more and more players at the end of each week. Each points race runs from Saturday at 00:00 to Friday at 23:59 EST. On Monday of each week, we reward hundreds of poker players just like you with huge cash and tournament prizes.
There are four payout tiers in Sit & Crush.
- Tier 1: $1,250
- Tier 2: $500
- Tier 3: $125
- Tier 4: $50
Every $5,167 in the Sit & Crush cash prize pool, the prize pool adds:
- One Tier 1
- Two of Tier 2
- Five of Tier 3
- Twenty of Tier 4
- Reseed next race with $1,292
Residual funds (between multiples of $5,167) as Sit & Crush grows are applied to the top places in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 – maintaining each respective cap amounts.
In addition to winning cash, you’ll earn one entry in a tournament based on the amount in the prize pool and how you rank on the leaderboard during the qualifying period. If you win a tournament seat, you’ll be registered into it automatically. More info can be found under the Rewards tab.
Terms and Conditions
- The qualifying period for each Sit & Crush competition runs from every Saturday at 00:00 EST to the following Friday at 23:59 EST. If the event ends after the leaderboard closes for the week, the points are awarded for next week.
- Happy Hour Points: Only registrations that happen during Happy Hour (not prior) will receive points. So if you register prior to the Happy Hour period, even if the event is played during Happy Hour, you will not receive points.
- Every player who ranks on Sit & Crush leaderboard automatically competes for BOTH the cash prize and the tournament prize.
- Only Sit & Go’s, On Demand events, Freezeout tournaments and JackpotPoker Games where a real money fee is paid qualify for the Sit & Crush promotion.
- *Heads up Sit & Go’s doesn’t qualify for this promotion.
- The customer MUST play the tournament in order to receive points for it. Points will not be awarded if player unregisters.
- There are no extra contributions taken from the players to feed the jackpot.
- Cash prizes are paid out on the Monday following the close of each weekly competition. Money will arrive in winners’ accounts by 4pm EST.
- The tournament for the each weekly Sit & Crush competition winners will be held on the second Sunday following the cash payout.
- Players are responsible to play in the assigned online tournament won through the Sit & Crush competition.
- Players that don’t play the tournament will be deemed to be “no shows” and will forfeit their tournament entry prize.
- 25% of the overall jackpot will be taken to the reseed of the next Sit & Crush competition’s jackpot.
- Tournament entries won in Sit & Crush are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and hold no cash value.
- Sit & Crush Points are updated in real time.
- No points will be awarded for participation in multi table tournaments or Ring Games.
- During Happy Hours the tournament schedule may be subject to change.
- Cheating or team-play is strictly prohibited
- If a player is found to be cheating/involved in team-play, they will be dealt with in the strictest manner possible, including forfeiture of their Sit & Crush Winnings and compensation to other players within Sit & Crush.
- True Poker reserves the right to change the general rules and conditions for this promotion at any time with or without notice.
- General rules and conditions apply.
- All management decisions are final.