True Poker’s Support FAQ
Listed below are the most frequently asked questions at True Poker. For a more detailed answer, please follow the link to the relevant section of the True Poker web site, or address your question (as detailed as possible), to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How Do I contact a Support Representative?
Support reps. are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They can be contacted by email at: email@example.com or via
2. What’s the easiest way to fund my online Poker account?
We have a variety of safe and secure deposit methods to suit your needs. Our Customer Service team would be happy to help you choose the deposit method best suited to you.
3. Do I need to have or give out my Credit Card details to fund my account?
There are many alternatives available to you besides your Credit Card.
4. How do I see table chat?
Table chat is available at the lower left corner of the table.
5. How do I chat with other players?
You can chat with players at any table. To chat at a table place your mouse cursor in the Chat box, type your text and click “Enter”.
6. What kind of operating system do I need in order to play online Poker?
We currently support all standard versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows 7 onwards. We do not currently support Mac
7. What is the minimum screen resolution setting I can use?
You will need a system that supports 800×600 graphics settings, although for a more enjoyable experience we recommend a screen setting of 1024×768 or higher.
8. What games are available?
We offer a wide variety of games in both ring games and tournaments. We offer Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, and 32 Card Draw.
9. How does the “Auto Post Blind” Change Affect You?
True Poker now defaults the “Auto-Post Blinds” option checked on all the tables. This means that players will Auto-Post the Blinds when it is their turn to post. All players are also set on default to “Wait for Big Blind” to post their blinds.
10. What does “Wait for Big Blind” mean?
The “Wait for Big Blind” option will not post any blinds until it is your turn to post the Big Blind, before being dealt into the game. If you would like to get into the action sooner and Post, simply click the “Wait for Big Blind” button to turn it off.
11. What color settings can be supported?
Because we use high resolution graphics, you’ll need your computer to be set to “High Color (16 bit)” or higher.
12. How much available disk space do I need?
You’ll need 30MB of space on your hard drive for the online Poker Client download and installation. We also recommend a minimum of 512 MB Ram and 1GHz CPU.
13. If I lose connection with the True Poker Client what happens to my hand and my money?
Before playing it is very important that you have a secure and continuous connection. Should interruptions in your service occur, True Poker will not stand accountable for funds lost due to bad internet connectivity.
14. How long do I have to reconnect and get back in the hand after I’ve been disconnected?
If you were disconnected while playing in a game and you reconnect within 35 seconds, you will be able to act on your hand. In fixed-limit cash games, if you do not re-connect before your time bank expires; your hand will be treated as if you went all in. However, to avoid abuse of this system, this courtesy is limited per player.
15. What happens to my money if there is an interruption on True Poker server?
Extensive preventative precautions have been taken, however, 100% reliability remains impossible. In the unlikely event of a server crash, all player account information reverts back to the end of the last completed hand.
16. How is Bonus Cash Released?
You receive one bonus dollar for every 55 Player Points Earned. Please keep in mind that Player Points previously earned do not count towards the bonus requirement.
19. How can I re-size the tables?
You can resize the tables by clicking and dragging the table from any of its edges. Release the mouse button once you’ve found your desired table size.
20. How can I straddle?
To straddle simply select the Straddle box on the bottom right hand of your screen. This should be done once seated at the table.
21. What is a Geo Target tournament?
Geo targeted tournaments are country or region specific, allowing players only from that region or country to play.
22. How do I use the tournament filter?
The Tournament Lobby is located directly above the Tournament List in the tournament lobby. Use the filters by clicking them. Once the selected filter is highlighted (green) it will display the information only for the highlighted item. For example if you click on the “Freeroll Filter” it will then display only freerolls.
23. How do I use the cash game filter?
The cash game filter is located directly above the “Games” in the main lobby. Filters include stake size and limit type.
24. How Can I check my statistics?
You can view your stats for your current session once seated at the table. Click on the “Graph” tab on the far left located directly above the chat box to see how you’re doing in the session.
25. Will you share my information with any third party?
The privacy of information regarding our customers is of the upmost importance to us at True Poker. We do not share any data with third parties.
26. What can I do to keep my True Poker account secure?
Do not share your login information or password with anyone and make sure you close the online Poker Client once you have finished playing. We advise that you change your password on a regular basis.
27. Why can’t my friend play from the same IP?
For your protection to avoid collusion we do not allow multiple accounts to play from the same IP address.