Betting with your True Poker is fast and easy. Click on the “Sports” tab located on the poker software, and then all the sports betting options will be displayed for you to select from.
Each account has two balances: the poker balance and the sportsbook balance, in order to move funds back and forth, simply go to the Transfer Funds section (on the poker software, Sportsbook tab); there you will be able move your money as you wish. No fees are charged for these transactions.
True Poker does not, and will not, provide any details regarding your True Poker account to any third party. It is completely your decision to declare winnings or losses to the proper authorities in your tax jurisdiction.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years old to use our services.
True Poker offers wagering on all major sporting events, including Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, NASCAR, Golf, Horse Racing, Boxing, Rugby, Formula 1 Racing, and much more. We also offer wagering on Politics, Academy Awards, Grammys, Reality TV shows, and much much more.
True Poker offers the widest variety of wager types and propositions including: Wagering Types: sides, totals, parlays, teasers, if-bets, reverses, futures, and more.
- NFL Wagering: 1st & 2nd Halfs, Quarter lines, team totals, propositions
- NBA: 1st & 2nd Halfs, Quarter lines, team totals, propositions
- NHL: Canadian line, puck line, money lines, period lines
- MLB: 1st & 2nd Halfs, run lines, reverse run lines, propositions
- NCAA: 1st & 2nd Halfs, quarter lines, team totals, propositions
- Golf: pick the winner, match-ups, stroke lines, propositions
- Boxing: over or under, pick the round, decision propositions
- Tennis: individual odds to win, match-up odds
- Nascar: pick the winner, match-ups, top three, propositions
- Horses: Win, Place, Show, Exactas,Daily Doubles, Quinellas, Trifectas, Superfectas, Pick3. Pick 4 and House Q’s on all major horse racing events.
- And much more
True Poker caters to recreational players and high rollers alike. Our minimum online wager is $1, and our maximum wager is $5,000 online. However, higher limits, for our high-end clients, are routinely made upon request.* *amounts in USD.
Customers are not allowed to cancel or change any wager once it has been entered online.
To determine the legality of internet gambling in your jurisdiction, you should consult your local governmental authorities or a qualified attorney.
ZERO, True Poker doesn’t charge and will not charge any membership fee EVER.
True Poker wagering and customer service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Please note that the hours available to fill in open spots on parlays are from 9am ET to 12am ET Monday through Sunday. Open spots are not available to be filled outside these posted hours.