$10 Million GTD Venom – Our biggest tourney of the summer returns!
Why everyone is going crazy for the $10 Million Venom:
• Five Day 1’s to choose from.
• Qualifiers from as low as $0.
• Staking available to back your favorite horses.
We’re making exciting changes!
• More MEGA Satellites than ever before
• 1.5-hour shorter Day 1 flight times (on average).
• More play time down the stretch (when decisions really matter).
• Easier to win your $2,650 Venom seat for free (Freeroll > $4.40 Super Satellite > $44 Event ticket).
$10 MILLION VENOM TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
Day 1A – Thursday, January 26th, 1:05pm ET
Day 1B – Sunday, January 29th, 1:05pm ET
Day 1C – Thursday, February 2nd, 1:05pm ET
Day 1D – Saturday, February 4th, 1:05pm ET
Day 1E – Sunday, February 5th, 1:05pm ET
Day 2 – Monday, February 6th, 1:05pm ET (approx. 11 hours of play)
Day 3 – Tuesday, February 7th, 1:05pm ET (plays down to FT)
Day 4 – Wednesday, February 8th, 4:05pm ET (Final Table)
Second Venom with our MTT Staking feature
This is the second Venom Holdem tourney with our Staking feature available. Staking allows you to buy a portion of another player’s tourney buy-in, getting you in the action without playing a single hand. Players can also choose to ‘get staked’ and lower the cost and variance of playing in the Venom.
The staking feature is 100% backed by WPN which eliminates all risks normally associated with staking. It’s safe, it’s easy, and so much fun.
To learn more about Staking, visit the promotion page here.
Terms and Conditions
• Once you qualify to Day 2, you are not permitted to register into any other Day 1 flight. There is no option to play a separate Day 1 after you’ve qualified to obtain a bigger stack.
• You cannot sell your primary ticket, only players with multiple tickets may sell the extras.
• If you have won multiple Venom tickets that you wish to sell, then you may do so at whatever price you and the buyer agree upon. To do this, both parties must email [email protected] from their email address registered to their WPN player account and confirm the price agreed and that they’re willing to purchase/sell.
• If you have one entry and wish to purchase additional entries, you may do so. If the extra entry (or entries) are not used by the end of late registration on the last Day 1 (February 5th, 2023) during the upcoming Venom tournament, you must wait until the next Venom tournament.
• Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.
• $2,650 Venom tickets are to be used exclusively for Venom tournaments.
• Players may only use one Winning Poker Network account to play the January/February $10 Million Venom tournament.
• Players who have more than one ticket across multiple Winning Poker Network accounts must contact customer service to transfer their tickets to one account only before Day 1A of the $10 Million Venom tournament starts on Thursday, January 26th.
• Players who fail to contact customer service to have their tickets combined into one account will automatically forfeit all tickets when the tournament begins, and all their Winning Poker Network accounts will be permanently banned.
• Any winnings will be forfeited from players who have been discovered playing the January/February $10 Million Venom from more than one Winning Poker Network account.
• Deal-making at the final table is permitted.
• TP reserves the right to change the terms and conditions within a reasonable timeframe prior to the event.
TOP-10 REASONS TO PLAY